Monday, June 30, 2008

Wentworth Miller aka Michael Scotfield

Oh man....
Prison Break Season 3 is officially over !!!!!! Huahuahua....what am I supposed to do now on Monday nights???? Daydream??? 'Nightdream'??? Alright, though Season 2 is still showing on ASTRO, Thursday nights, that definitely isn't enough for me. And I'm pretty sure it is reaching its season end too. I just have this urgency to savour Wentworth Miller a.k.a Michael Scotfield twice a week! The more the better, and this now??? Ooohhh, wrong timing, seriously.

How sad.....My world is tumbling down on me!!!!! Oh God, I need to buy the DVD....sooooonnn.

Hey, a little mundane gossip - people say he's gay, used to date Luke McFarlane. Dude, like I care...

ps - my bookings for monday nights coffee are now open...anybody?

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Shera, to think we have never seen all these TV series here...don't even know they exist...how I know is when I read in blogs like yours, ha ha.
Not much of a movie or TV person.
Mostly will watch 'Lonely Planet' or sometimes old movies on late night shows...and we have 100 channels too.
And here all systems go, no censor...I can tell you, when we have Malaysian visitors and they fool around with our TV remote, they terperanjat terselak!

Especially there's a couple of take no prisoners channels here, if you know what kinds I mean, ha ha.
One night, my SIL was here, my wife in the kitchen, me at my Apple in my solarium, SIL trying out the channels and next thing I heard was, "OHHH MY GOD"! Arhaaa ha ha.

I thought she fell down or spilled her kopi saya lari inside and couldn't help laughing,...she had kliked into our Channel 29....where meant for adults only shows, ha ha. She sure slept late that night...and I don't think she was watching incik John Wayne and the 7th Calvalry chasing after Indians, ha ha.
Have a nice day, Lee.

Shera said...

Hi Uncle,
I sure dont know what to do with 100 channels to choose from, not so much of a TV / movie person myself. That explains why it's such an agony to have the Prison Break ended...sob sob. And me being 34, busy as a bee mom, working like a dog, to have crushes on actors nowadays is far than what i could imagine. Hehehe...that bad my life is huh?

It's just something that i could look forward to in life today, besides the normal daily routines. 15 years ago it was 'my Miller of 9 years'....today am seeing him everyday, so terpaksa resort to someone else...hahahaha!!!

To Hubby, I love u still, deeply...look forward to see u tonite(am guilty over the above remarks!) :)