Sunday, June 29, 2008

My YUMMY Weekend

It's only on weekends that I would normally have the ample time to cook....Other days would be the regular food - rice, fried vegetables and another simple dish of chicken or fish. This weekend was a YUMMY one...and I really feel bloated, overloaded, fat but....no regrets!

Saturday, lunch :
i. rice
ii. lauk tempoyak the Negeri Sembilan version (with petai, pucuk ubi, pucuk mangun, pucuk labu)
iii. fried ikan kurau

Saturday, dinner :
i. rice
ii. chicken masak lemak cili padi
iii. ulam pegaga
iv. sambal belacan

Sunday, breakfast / lunch :
i. nasi lemak with the red spicy sambal, fried anchovy, boiled eggs, cucumber
ii. hot nescafe...

Sunday, tea :
i. french-toast
ii. hot tea
iii.slices of moist choc cake (bought from Secret Recipe)

Sunday, dinner :
i. fishball soup noodles

Despite the tiring hours of continuous cooking, I'm satisfied....and truly delighted to see my children and hubby enjoying the scrumptious (ahemm....) meals deliciously!!!

So, what's cooking next weekend?

ps - hubby just suggested lamb chop...just how do i do that? recipe books please...

3 comments:

jabishah said...

Shera... fuyyooo. Shld hv invited myself over. Any of you 2 org Nogori ke? Suka sgt masak lomak... I can recommend Jemir's BBQ lamb in my food blog. You prepare lebih sauce
, simpan in freezer for later cooking. Take care.

Shera said...

Ja sayang,
My father is org Alor Gajah, more to N9 punya food, dialect....I even grow pucuk mangun at home since it's difficult to find any at the market. Will drop by to peek on Jemir's BBQ lamb, kalau tak nyusahkan i, i'll just try it....hehehe. Malas le nak susah2 kan diri. Worst still, i just go to William at SS2 (have u tried?), and pay and makan!!! Tq by the way....

Lizamurni Lokman said...

Wah Shera,
Sodap botul masak......regardless the taste, our children sure makan happily kan?....my children hantam sajer anything yg i masak..pastu siap puji2 lak tuh....lawak....