Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Depression again?

Here's to another depressing day!!! Sh*t, haven't I had enough? Been there, had that and still ain't enough??????????

Tell me - why is it life too much to handle? It's a time bomb sort of life if u wanna know. I am just too tired to be the one standing invisible as if i don't matter at all despite the life sacrifices put in all these years. For God's sake, haven't I done good enough to deserve due respect and appreciation? Hish....they can be so bloody damn mean and heartless!

Some people can be so selfishly self-oriented that their very own lives are all that matter in this world. Twisting and manipulating are no longer an acquired skill but nature. Simply throw anything to their faces and they will effortlessly manage to take control, have the upper hand and make others look stupid! As long as their necks are off the hook, who cares? It's always a matter of survival. Whatever it takes, regardless. At times to the extend of hurting their loved ones, also jeopardizing whatever good there is. Sure, 'We gotta do what we gotta do!' Yeah, right! Heck...Screw u!!!!! Then do as u wish. I am no idiot!!! My silence signifies my wisdom and maturity in handling sh*t that happens. And i have said far than enough. Truth is....i am just giving up, that's it!

I sometimes wonder if care and respect to these people has indeed ever been meaningful... Now, apparently, given the sh*t i'm thrown into, actions do speak louder than words. Hence, i'm pretty sure that we all live in two separate worlds where care and respect differ in so many ways. In my world, care and respect is sacred and fundamental, u know....

So, what am i gonna do about this? Let me tell u. Being nonchalant as i've always been where such matter is concerned, thank God that i have the capacity to just shut down, sleep tight and dream sweet to another day of delight. But beware - once the door is closed, it's closure for sure. It's the end of the road. Kiss me goodbye! So don't play play hah!!!

ps - come to think of it, these are indeed the things that colour my life! so, maybe, i just need it every now and then??? hmmm...i rather have the black and white version, less tension.




6 comments:

Nic said...

I understand just the type of day you're having. Yep, been there. Seen those people.

All I can say is, my dear, it'll pass. Soon, a lovely day will make its way over again.

Hang in there

Shera said...

Ila darling,
thanks so much for the comfort. sure it has passed, thank God. in fact at the moment of blurting it out, i have composed myself. it's all frustration...sedih? not really bcoz i have somehow shut down!!! dah takde perasaan....lantak le korang!

jabishah said...

Shera dear...
What can I say..? Am lacking of experience with sort. My world is simply with the girls ;-)(boringnye bunyi!)But I did encounter a few .As Jemir put it "Don't put yourself at the same level or worse, lower than those ppl". You take care!

ps- tot the marking keeping u bz.. but what's with the new template? Hahaha! I love it! Exactly like my food blog.

Shera said...

Ja darling,
I'm all over it, Alhamdulillah...Thanks Jemir for the brilliant philosophy of yours. The new template? Hehehe...been wanting to change but saved it as a reward after long, dreadful and torturing session of marking! Worth it huh?

Lizamurni Lokman said...

shera,
i understand exactly what you have gone through.....over here, i have never found people who are as brainless as them (sorry, i'm really pissed off with these people...), it seems that they can never find peace if they couldn't find any fault in whatever i'm doing.......menyampah....anyway, will blog about it soon....

Shera said...

Dikny,
Dunia...dunia...what to do. That's life lah kan. As long as we have each other to confide in, good enough. Kita ni, hang in there je lah....
Blog about it, would love to read more on manusia di dunia ni.