Saturday, July 12, 2008

One busy weekend

Make way, make way.....it's one hell of a busy weekend for me!!!!

Today's TO DO list :

10am ~ Esya's swimming class , I might as well have my ME time swimming too...
12pm ~ TESCO, shopping for food stuff for tonite's BBQ
3pm ~ Rombongan to my tailor for baju Raya (2 cars full of women..hihihi)
7pm ~ The BBQ adventure begins...it's everybody's birthday : Mummy, Marlin, Ala, Dan, Ijat
11pm ~ If not exhausted will fold clothes (4 baskets full...one week's laundry...oooohhhhh)
1am ~ If not sleepy prepare three in-house-trainings reports - due on monday!

Tomorrow's TO DO list :

Morning ~ MUST do housechores - mopping, laundry, cooking
12pm ~ Esya's homework
2pm ~ SPM & PMR Headcount for Panel meeting next week (a real headache I'm sure)
4pm ~ Nap....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
6pm ~ Mark students' essays.....maybe go sleepy again...hahahaha
7pm ~ Dine out....no energy left to cook dinner
9pm ~ Prepare two paperworks, to be presented and submitted on monday
12am ~ With some peace of mind (hopefully).......Good nite people

Phew.....I'm already overdose with things to do!!!
Well-planned? Of course.....
So organized??? HELLOO......AS IF!!!

4 comments:

Nic said...

shera, honey, get a maid...

Shera said...

Nic darling,
Maybe I should. Can borrow yours for one week or not? :)

Lee said...

Hi Shera, Holy Smoke, I read your this posting I feel tired, almost sweating, betul busy tu, huh? ha ha.
By the way, noticed your new profile pic at Jabisha's. Very nice, at first couldn't recognise.

Shera, reading your this posting brings to mind this smile below. You have a nice day, Lee.

One day a man comes home from work to find total mayhem at home. The kids were outside still in their pajamas playing in the mud and muck. There were empty food boxes and wrappers all around.

As he proceeded into the house, he found an even bigger mess. Dishes on the counter, dog food spilled on the floor, a broken glass under the table, and a small pile of sand by the back door. The family room was strewn with toys and various items of clothing, and a lamp had been knocked over.

He headed up the stairs, stepping over toys, to look for his wife. He was becoming worried that she may be ill, or that something had happened to her. He found her in the bedroom, still in bed with her pajamas on, reading a book.

She looked up at him, smiled, and asked how his day went. He looked at her bewildered and asked, "what happened here today?"

She again smiled and answered, "You know, every day when you come home from work and ask me what I did today?"

"Yes," was his reply.

She answered, "Well, today I didn't do it!"

Shera said...

Uncle Lee,
Yes, indeed it's very exhausting to even think of having to do it! That's why at the end of the day, not a 100% accomplishment. Close to 90% only, yet satisfied.

My new profile pic was just a trial, finally decided on sticking to the old one since it's more recognizable. Since u mentioned NICE, should I revert to it? Hehehe...

I so love the post attached. So very true....somehow it reminds me of the mess in my house, and me with my laptop, blogging. By the way, my hubby did mention the same thing abt me complaining the house in the mess when i'm too busy blogging here! Still, he loves me dearly...hihihi

Take care Uncle....