Friday, May 30, 2008

My birthday wish

I'm turning 34 in just less than 2 hours' time....What would I wish for my birthday this year? Well, I'm praying that life will treat me great in the years to come. I wouldn't ask for anything else in exchange of what I have now, hmmm...maybe a lil' bit here and there but they are comparatively insignificant at the moment. I'm surviving though. Happiness is what I wish to be blessed with as happiness simply signifies life is complete. InsyaAllah....

My ultimate happiness = Family + Career + Friends + Financial Stability

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Shera, was at Jabishah's when about to check out noticed your very attractive profile callsign.
Never the one to resist a lovely woman's picture, I slammed the brakes on my keyboard, did a U turn, and now would like the pleasure of wishing you, 'Many happy returns of the day Shera, and many, many more to come, with good health and moonlight nights and laughter always.
Happy birthday! And remember...
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
And Shera, allow me to say on this your birthday....
If you hold a bouquet of 12 red roses in front of your mirror,....you will see 13.
You stay easy and have a wonderful birthday, best regards, Lee.

Shera said...

Hi U.Lee,
How do i say this? Yours is among those most beautiful birthday wishes I have ever received. Thank u so much. Very inspiring and thoughtful. Thank u again...and thanks for dropping by too.